Services Anger and Behavioral Management Services
Do you struggle to control your anger? Does your rage seem to come out of nowhere? Has anger and aggression caused you to lose meaningful relationships? If so, you may look into anger management counseling.
With anger management counseling, you can get to the root of your emotions and bring closure to past traumas. You can also rebuild relationships with friends and family members, with the guidance of a licensed therapist. The process is completely personalized for your life and personality. No matter how long you have struggled with anger management issues, there are treatment solutions available for you. Contact Perspectives Counseling Centers at (248) 244-8644 to learn more about anger management therapy in Michigan.
A Closer Look at Anger Management Counseling
Anger management counseling is personalized to suit each client. The circumstances surrounding your anger are unique to you. You deserve an equally unique solution. Your therapist will help you find ways to control your anger in real-time and prevent anger outbursts in the future. Here are some of the benefits of anger management counseling:
- Talk to a Counselor One-on-One to Find the Root of Your Anger Issues
- Work through Depression, Anxiety, Addiction, Stress, and Other Issues Associated with Anger Management
- Learn How to Control Your Responses to Anger Triggers
- Bring Closure to Past Trauma
- Find Healthy Coping Strategies That Suit Your Lifestyle and Personality
- Speak out in a Completely Confidential Environment
- Work with a Licensed Anger Management Therapist
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an anger management counselor near you, contact us at (248) 244-8644.
Individual Counseling, Family Counseling and Couples Counseling Available
Anger management may involve a combination of individual counseling, family counseling, and/or couples counseling. The individual counseling will allow you to work on your personal issues, while the programs help you work on relationships in your life. As you learn to control your anger, you will see a significant improvement in those relationships. Your therapist will be there to help you every step of the way.
Anger and Behavioral Management Services offered at Perspectives of Troy Counseling Centers:
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatry
- Group therapy including the Child Self-Control Group, the Teen Self-Control Group, and the Anger Management Group for Adults
- Psychological/Intelligence Assessment
- Multi-disciplinary Collaboration
- Parenting Workshops including Parenting the Out of Control Child
- Professional Seminars
- Radio Programming
- Speaker’s Bureau
Anger and Behavioral Management Groups and Workshops
- Anger management group for men 18+
- Parenting the Out of Control Child/Teen
- Self-Control group for kids 8-12
- Self-Control group for teens 13-17
- Call us to learn more about our Behavioral Management Groups